While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team members. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand, via email with a COVID-19 Patient Screening Form. You will be asked those same questions when you come for your appointment. We require all patients wear masks before entering the office. If you do not have a mask, a mask will be provided to you by a team member.
- Our team will be wearing added protective gear as health safeguards.
- When you enter the office you will be invited to use hand sanitizer. Your temperature will be monitored, and you will be asked to pre-rinse after being seated by our team member.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you will be offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- All adult patients are no longer allowed accompaniment inside of the office. Patients requiring assistance entering the building will be met at the door by a team member in protective gear. Any additional family members will be asked to wait outside or in their cars to be called at the end of the appointment. Patients whom are minors may be accompanied by only one guardian. No unaccompanied minor is allowed in the waiting room or clinical areas alone.
- Sanitizing between each patient will be implemented following the latest guidelines by ADA and CDC as safety is of paramount importance to us.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office today!
3509 SE Willoughby Boulevard
Stuart, FL 34994
Existing Patients: (772) 220-2990
New Patients: (772) 214-3695